Finally!

Wallace

Well we are finally going to get out and enjoy our new Cyclone 3950.
We had a trip to Florida booked for March but as business was really slow we decided to cancel...Things have picked back up and were back on track. We booked a local site for Memorial weekend just to get away!
Can't wait....
My wife is going crazy...She even said last weekend, can't we just hook up and go to Walmart!
Tell me about you should be married to her!

Ernie & Lettie

Congrats. We have already been out 2 times this year and planning another trip for next week. We also have plans for may but june, july august is just to hot to go anywheres. so we will start again is sept. Again congrats. Ernie & Lettie

GETnBYE

I am glad you are getting to go. We could not get Memorial weekend, but are going the week before. We should avoid all the traffic going south for the weekend as we will be on the opposite side of the freeway. At least we get to go!
I understand what your wife is talking about so much.
How sad is this, we camped in the driveway last weekend, but we are not as bad as you think, it was for my grand daughter and we only had her for the one night, so we figured we could give her more time and attention without trying to get a site during spring break, setting up and traveling.............and she is young enough,,,,,,she totally bought it. It was a great time. We had time for cook outs, camp fire with marshmellows, and a barbie dvd. Soooooooo, much fun.
I was worried the neighbors would be laughing at us and the next nite a neighbor down the street had a camp fire in the back yard!!! We started a trend.
Happy camping season.
Wave at me as you head to florida, we will be headed back north before the big weekend!
Nita

Cimriver

Were of on our first trip tomorrow. Off to Dead Horse Point State Park near Moab, Utah. As you said "Finally!"