Awning for Mt Rushmore

gawelsh

We've just ordered a new Mt Rushmore from a dealer in VA.....although we initially ordered it with the automatic awning, I'm calling the dealer on Monday to change the order to a manual awning. Although the standard specs call for an A&E 8000, we'd like to upgrade to the A&E Imperial 8500 - newest model, with greatly improved 'ease of function'. Can we order this thru Heartland or will this be a dealer-installed option for us ?? THANKS for your help !!None

Scott

Here's what I want you to do: call into the Landmark sales office here at Hearltand and talk with Jason Howard. He should be able to work with you on getting a 8500 series awning and an option price for that.

ST

gawelsh

Thanks, Scott - Jason and I have already talked and he's checking with the A&E rep. Actually, I've learned that what I'm after is the Elite 9000 series, which is just like the 8500 but in the acrylic fabric.

We don't even own the trailer yet and are so impressed with our ability to communicate with you and with your company's responsiveness. THANKS SO MUCH!