3rd trailer ,new to Heartland

montanakid2

Just wanted to say hi to all.
I have just purchased my first new camper .
New , LOL . This is my 3rd camper and I love it.
Have a great camping year . We are in ours now .
MtKid

jimtoo

Hi montanakid2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi montanakid2;
I see you are from Va. You might want to get a hold of Gus-boat to 5er- He is having the Eastern Rally at the OBX in a few weeks.
Would be a great way for you to meet some of the zoo crew here and show off your new trailer.
Welcome to the forum.

Bobby A

Hi montanakid welcome to the forum and congrats on your new unit. From your screen name either you lived or grew up in Montana or jumped ship from Keystone like I did. You will love this forum !!

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on number 3. Ya didn't say what make or model you got but you will really like the Heartland product. Enjoy and travel safely.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the forum. You are now part of the Heartland family. Let us know what trailer you bought, what your TV is and where your going.

Keep an eye out for the Heartland rigs on the road and campground. Come by and maybe you will join up with one of us.

If you can definitely go to the Rally with Boat to 5er and go to the Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Rodanthe * - 4/30/2010 to 05/02/2010

Meet lots of people and make new friends.

Catch ya down the road.

BC

Last edited:

montanakid2

Thanks for all the warm welcome.

Yes I'm from Bozeman Montana , I met my Bride in Frankfurt Germany and I moved to her home in Va where I have been since 1989 . Our previous campers were a Starcraft popup , an 19' Areolight . and our newest camper is a Northcountry 22FB Travel Trailer towed by a 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/350. We Love it . As we upgrade and get older We find camping more enjoyable with the many upgrades or new camper has.
Our 2nd trip will be Memoral Day weekend to Carters Mountain ( in the Blue Ridge area) where We have a group of 7 other campers.
Again thank you all for the warm welcome.
MtKid

Last edited: