sliding door on 310QB

charlie51

I have the Sundance 310QB. It has a door that slides for the front bedroom and one that slides for the bunkhouse. It's on a track and you just slide it back and forth. The problem I have is the one for the front bedroom will not stay on track while in transit to the campgrounds. It has the strap that snaps to the door and the wall to keep it in place, but one of the two little roller deals that is connected to the track keeps co ming off and the door is laying over when I get to where I am going. I'm afraid it is going to hit the wall or damage the floor from the bottom corner hitting it. Does anyone know how to remedy this problem? I've tried adjusting the deal where it is hooked to the track, but hasn't made a difference. Does anyone else have this problem. The door in the bunkhouse is same set up and never moves.

irvin56

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/6397-bed-room-door

this is what we have done as has a lot of folks. Post #7 pics. works good

Nell

I find it hard to believe that Heartland has not implemented a most simple little fix for this and it has come up on these forums time and time again.
Everyone has this problem with these sliding doors and it is so easy to remedy. So until they (Heartland) do, you'll need to fix your doors back as shown and you'll be fine.

I love my QBS, I am impressed with the quality but this IS a problem because when those doors come off while travelling and they will, they can really do some damage and a new owner typically finds out the hard way.

Please Heartland just put on some different hardware that is strong enough to hold the doors in transit.

DoorHookMod.jpg