3410re

bigchief

Thinking about a 2011 BH 3410RE and am concerned about the bouncing and whatever on the TV and equipment. Anybody have any thoughts on this.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have not had any problems with the bouncing affecting our electronic equipment. Don't think it should be an issue.

4ever

We have a 3410RE and have had no problems with TV and equipment from bouncing.

Ted

K

Kevin_Finn

To the best of my knowledge we have not had any issues concerning electronic equipment bouncing in the unit.

ChopperBill

Nobody mentioned it but I am going to guess it is a good idea to lower the TV down in the cabinet before you travel.

DXprowler

When we got our 3410 home a few weeks ago I raised the TV and noticed a scratch on the bottom of the TV caused by a screw end from framing for the fireplace. In the wide shot you can even see plastic filings at the base of the stand. Hadn't noticed this during PDI so took pics and passed on to the dealer. Heartland is providing us with a replacement... thank you. Amazing such a small thing can do so much damage!tvscratchw..jpgtvscratchc..jpgTVwide..jpgTVscrew..jpgTVmed..jpg
//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png

ChopperBill

Wow, TV sure does come close the frame. Off subject sort of. I thought the new units came with Sharp TV's and not Samsung. OK with me. I have a 32 and 52 Samsung and a 40 inch can be part of the family.