'11 3550TSL pin box man./model?

LFD2037

Can you tell me who the pin box manufacturer is & what is the model #. Is it a Lippert 1621? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

RollingHome

My BH 3670RL comes from HL with a Lippert 1621 HD. Every time I called it a 1621 I was corrected to 1621 HD. I suspect, this is what you have too.

If I can be of further help sing out. Tom.

LFD2037

Can someone, from the factory, please tell me what model it is? I know what other people have said, & I do appreciate that, but I need to know 100% fact for a BC 3550TSL. Thanks.

LFD2037

It has now been 10 days. Does the factory really look here? If so, & that is what this section/forum is for it is very good CS.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
It has now been 10 days. Does the factory really look here? If so, & that is what this section/forum is for it is very good CS.
Casey, as you can see the factory has responded. Normally, if a forum member replys to a question with the correct answer, the factory may not always respond. However, if a member responds with an incomplete or incorrect answer, the factory will respond very quickly. Thanks for understanding.

RollingHome

LFD2037, I may be wrong but I think HL wants you to contact their service department directly for these type questions. The forum is overseen by unpaid volunteers. We all try to help each other but sometimes ya gotta call HL CS. Lippert's phone number is 866-524-7821 & 574-537-8900. At this time, I have the Lippert 1621 HD pin box off my unit, for a few more days. If you want to me to take any measurements for you I would be glad to. In fact, if I remember correctly, one of the HL CS guys used to work for Lippert and is real knowledgeable in this area. Good Luck, Tom