Happy Birthday

jnbhobe

:) I just wanted to take time to wish one of our great forum moderators a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Yep its Jimtoo's big day. Have a great day Jim.!!:D:D:D

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow Jim, you don't look a day older! Happy Birthday from all of us in the VA/MD/WV Heartland Owners Club Chapter!

jbeletti

And yet "from another Jim" - Happy Birthday Jim McGee!

Take the day off from moderating, as your birthday gift, if you can :)

See you at noon to help you eat birthday cake - if there is any.

Jim

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday Jim!!!! Hope you have a Great Day:D:D Will see you in Nashville. Have a great day Kathy

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
And yet "from another Jim" - Happy Birthday Jim McGee!

Take the day off from moderating, as your birthday gift, if you can :)

See you at noon to help you eat birthday cake - if there is any.

Jim
Jim B gives you the day off and the site goes down for 5 hours. Let's face it JimToo - you're indispensable!:angel:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday , Jim !!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and you get my present on time. Best wishes and see ya in Nashville....Kenny

P.S. A special thanks also for all the hard work and time spent moderating the forum. I know its hard keeping Dave & Jon straight.

loafer

Hey Jim
59 ,s not old unless your a tree LOL
Have a great birthday and enjoy life as it comes.
Keep on Camping and many more happy and healthy birthdays
Best Regards
Bill

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jim, Happy Birthday ya ol coot. Hope you have many many more.
Ken said he would bring your present to Nashville.
I sent mine Pony Express.
Really. Honest.

Peace
Dave

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday to you, Jimtoo Thank you for your hard work on the heartland forum, see you in Nashville at the rally,wishing you the best and have a great day!
Rich and Blanca

jimtoo

Thanks everyone. All the thoughts and wishes are appreciated very much. It has been a fun ride and I plan on continuing for many more years.

Jim B said I could take the day off from moderating and you saw what happened.... the forum went down for about 5 hours or so. So here I am back slaving away, doing my job. Now if I could just get Jim B to see how valuable I am,,, maybe I could get a raise : YEAA!!!! I can see that happening!!! :D

Thanks Everyone!

Jim M

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Happy birthday Jim. Our best wishes to you for many more celebrations to come. We'll put in a good word to Jim B on that raise. It'll be a sure thing .....

irvin56

Have a extra piece of cake or -whatever- for you deserve something special for all the time you spend here keeping us in line.

and time you loose with your other half.

thanks for all the stuff you do
Have A GOOD NIGHT