Heartland Rallies

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sure is nice to see all the rally announcements on the forum. Wish we could could make it to all of them!:)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
That would be fun. All you have to do is connect up that Sundance to the truck and head out. I was looking at some of the rallys around the East Coast. We plan to go to Georgia and head up to Maine.

Who knows as I travel up the coast I will keep my eye on any rallys along the way.

Travel Safe

BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well, you are welcome to come to the OR rally, but you might find it kind of a long drive.:rolleyes::) Its god there are rallies all over so a lot of us can have a chance to get to one.
Kristy

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, you are welcome to come to the OR rally, but you might find it kind of a long drive.:rolleyes::) Its god there are rallies all over so a lot of us can have a chance to get to one.
Kristy
We might surprise you in a few more years. Got to get fully retired first, but the west coast is on our full-timing agenda.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Work is a pain for us too! It gets in the way of doing a lot of stuff we want to do.
Kristy

Riverman

Sure is nice to see all the rally announcements on the forum. Wish we could could make it to all of them!:)

That sounds like it would be a great gig....just travel from rally to rally...get to see every corner of the continent...meet all the great folks...then take the winters off to rest up!

jbeletti

Rallies are really an awesome time. For those reading these posts and have not yet made it to a Heartland Owners Rally - please look at the portal at www.heartlandowners.org to see all the upcoming events (on the right side of the page). Try to make one this year, somewhere near you or in your travels.

I make it to a huge amount of rallies and still wish I could make it to more. Having fun here in Houston hanging out with my friends, made at previous rallies and meeting some really neat new people.

Rally ho!

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
There is a good chance that we might make a OR Rally next year. We plan to go to Alaska next year. I have a cousin in Bend, Oregon and will most likely detour to Oregon to meet them at Wickiup Reservior for a week.

BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That would be great bob. Even if it isn't rally time though, you'll have to come by us in Klamath Falls to get to bend unless you will be coming through or around Boise, then there is another route to Bend from there.
Kristy