Inverter location

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
HI Before I get flamed for not searching, I did for about an hour and did not find the article I read last fall.

Last fall I read a very good article here by a memebnr who mounted his inverter in the basement, he had all the parts wiring etc, like a fool I doid not book ,ark it or nothing. Now we have our new 2011 Landmark and need to start doing things, like mount the inverter. Help
Chainsaw

RollingHome

Alan, Your new official HL forum nickname is ICFI Guru... ICFI = I Can't Find It... How come you're the only one who can find this stuff ? Is it just because you remember it in that steel trap mind of yours ? Stop it already dude you're making "normals" us look bad.

jimtoo

Alan is one of the great members that make the Heartland Owners Forum a really great source of information for Heartland Owners and others that visit.

We have a lot of non member visitors who come here and look for information, because a lot of our problems or mods, will also apply to other manufactures. I think the Heartland Owners Forum is becoming known as a good place to get accurate information, because of people like Alan and many others. The visitors cannot post to a forum or make comments without joining, but they can read almost all the forum threads. So the information is we have here is helping others also.

As I am posting this there are 51 forum members on line and 88 non members gleaning information or looking for mods, or just reading the forum about how we like our units.

Jim M