Cable connections to Jensen TV

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
The Jensen TV was not connected back to all the cables upon return from dealer. I know where the cable in connects and the power cord. Where do I connect the threesome : red/white/yellow? And the twins : red/white? :confused:

Also what source do you use on the TV and the radio unit to use the antenna on top of the coach, and also when hooked up to the parks cable? I know where to connect the parks cable in my UDC. :confused:

Thanks in advance for the help,
TahoeCamper1952 :eek:

I believe the RCA cables, the red,white,and yellow hook to the back of the DVD player. As for the roof antenna it will work the tv by pushing the red button in the bedroom where the bedroom tv is located. When you are on cable it is in and when you are on trailer antenna it is out. I think that is right

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Al & Donna, Thanks for the advice, it worked. When we bought our Sundance last September the cable/satellite connections in the UDC were wired backwards. When coach was picked-up I put it away for the winter, and didn't notice cables were not hooked back up. Now that the snow has stopped, well we are to get a couple of inches this Thursday morning, it's time to go camping again.
Thanks again,

bridosh

I also had the cable and satellite connectors in my UDC panel crossed. I have a 2010 3200RL. Swapped connectors and all TVs function normal on cable or antenna (with antenna selected of course).