Got her home on Friday

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
I finally got to pick up my 3055RL on friday. I was in 2 days prior and asked them to fix the rust on the frame( thanks to this site) and they cleaned it up and sprayed it with undercoat for no charge.:eek: When they did the PDI on it anything that they found even a little suspect they changed and put a new one in. The only major thing they found was the hot water tank was blocked. They changed whatever was blocked and it is ok. There are a few cosmetic things that I will handle myself but other than that the wife has it pretty well loaded up with all her STUFF and we spent some time with friends and family hoisting a few and breaking her in. Installed my Bigfoot pads that I bought in Florida and next weekend will install my JT stabilizers. Had them install another battery and a battery cutoff switch and a propane outlet near the door for my BBQ. Open Roads in Stittsville , ontario did a great job and I am really pleased with my trailer.

Rick

GETnBYE

Congrats! Glad all is going smoothly. I am going to have to look up the big foot things and see what they are and if we "need" them. Hubby loves it when I find new stuff for him to do.
Many happy camping days,
Nita

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
I keep calling them bigfoot but they are Elephant feet and I bought them at Tweety's. You can see them on their website. They install easily and work very well. They look pretty neet too.

Rick