Refrigerator 9 cu ft

Wharton

I decided I wanted an addition shelf or 2 in the our freezer and called Dometic. Wow, talk about overpriced!!

An additional wire shelf is $50 ea + $30 shipping.................

This shelf has become a luxury item............

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
At least you were smart enough to ask the price first! We decided we needed another one of the plastic shelves to go on the freezer door and had our dealer just order it for us. We have even been considering getting more of the door shelf dividers and another wire shelf for the freezer. Well.........$43 later, we have decided to forgo the other extras at this time. The dealer even called Dometic, when she saw the price, to make sure it was correct! Very Overpriced!

Wharton

Regarding the freezer shelves. They are just plain wire shelving, 9". I found it on the internet(similar-usable but may have DH "modify" it) but am going to see if Ace(they have a huge catalog), HD or Lowes has the shelving this morning. The other problem is how to hold the shelves in the freezer. I first thought some caulk, then I thought about some corks cut down to the right size. I will have to see what else is out there to use, maybe a soft rubber washer.