Some of the little things that I like

Just a post to let people know of some of the things that I like about my sundance 3200rbh. Like all trailers Heartlandrv has some issues. However thier build methodology is fantastic. Here are the little things that I notices and made me buy as compaired to other brands.

-wiring is in a protective sheath
-porcelin tiolet
-aluminum floor sidewalls and truss (note that not all the trusses are aluminum however thay made an attempt)
-2 security lights
-light for step
-spot lights in livingroom and bedroom
-lights in glass cabinets
-pre-wiring for electric fans in vent areas for future upgrades
-10 inch I beam (others eg. Jayco jayflight was only 8 inch)
-side windows in slide open
-mirror and shelf in toilet room (others just had a blank room)
-docking station
-quick fit hose on each side of trailer
-the waste valve were actually in the insulated area under trailer
-Aluminum frameing around all side wall openings
-gel coat on the fiberglass
-great selection of options to add to the trailer (I got almost all)

-AND MORE

RickNB

Hey nuecophile

Did you get to take that new unit on its maiden trip on the weekend ?

Rick

Hi Rick,

Yes we had it out and the weather was great. I have read some of your posts. When I get home tonight I will have to check to see if I have the same fridge issue. Keep sending your posts they are very informative. I have a question. How noticable are the seams in the fiberglass on your trailer? I can see one every 4 feet from top to bottom. I was wondering if this is normal or not.

Send me your email mine is nucleophile_j@hotmail.com

RickNB

Hi nuecophile
I havnt noticed any seams in my unit at all . It is my understanding that there are no seams that the walls are one piece. I can notice the outlining of the framing on a cool morning when there is a dew on the outside .

Are the seams you are seeing horizontal along the side walls or vertical.

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. Hope to see ya down the road sometime. I think we are off to St Martins this weekend.

My seams are vertical (top to bottom) and are very visible. you would not be able to place a straight edge flat where the seams are. The fact that you noticed the frame outline in the mornings tells me that if you have the seams that I have you would of had noticed them.

thanks I will ask the factory what can be done.