Heartland turned it up a knotch

ChopperBill

When we looked at the 3610RE at the Denver RV show they said it would take 6 weeks to get one. We ordered it the following week and they said they were 8 weeks out. That was just tad over 5 weeks ago. Dealer called and said it just pulled into their lot! Must of run out of Goodyear's as it didn't come with them. They called the factory and got OK to put them on locally so we can still plan on picking it up Friday. The salesman said he did a walk through and our interior changes were done as ordered. Going to do a pre-walk through tomorrow by myself as Renee has to work. We just got our 3055 cleaned out this weekend. Things seem to be moving TOO fast now! Got my own tune up to do so we should be right on time to pull it up to our summer get away in WY.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chopper, congrads to you and the DW. Took Patty to see some new BH's. Well that was a mistake.... she likes the 3580...and the dealer had one.

RollingHome

Congrats Bill... I know ya been chompin at the bit anticipating your new unit... ya got it & I'm happy for ya. Now get out there and go commit random acts of RVing :)

Cimriver

Nice! Took almost three months to get our Elkridge to Denver. Maybe they have the transport issues worked out.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We stopped by our local dealer today and he pretty much confirmed what retired4fun is saying. He said "the 2011's are coming in much nicer". Last year he was not a happy dealer but I think he's changed his feeling since then. I've seen a few 2011's myself and wish I could do it but as I've said before, I really like not having a payment. Besides, I just got that new IS installed last year too. No point in starting all over again. :).