Table extention

highrail

The table leaf or extention on my 3400RL is against the kitchen window. Am I missing something or is the table mounted backwards. It can.t be pulled out without hiting the window. Tell me is it wrong or am I doing somthing wrong.

Thanks
Tom in TN.

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
Our 3500 has the extention on the off-door side. Sounds like your is backward. I think you just remove the screws attaching the table to the floor and turn the table around 180 degrees.

svd

When ours first arrived at our dealer, it was the same way. Everyone unit we looked at was that way. They told us that is the way the factory ships them, and the dealers just unscrew them and turn them around before delivery to the customer.

Tom of Ypsi

The table and chairs in my Landmark Mt Rushmore is not screwed down or strapped down like some of the other manufacturers are. The table and chairs do move around but never enough to be of any concern YET.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

highrail
Yes, your table is installed backwards. As for the manufacturer putting them that way and the dealer making it right, don't think so. If you do not screw the table back down it will move some. Take this into consideration if you have the island, it will rub against the cabinet and damage it.

jbeletti

My Table is screwed down to the floor. My chairs came strapped down but I have not used the straps since day 1. I do have an island and like fireflipper said, the table would most likely rub against the island when under way if it was not screwed down to the floor.

Jim