Lets get started

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
We just purchased our Landmark Augusta in Saskatoon, we pick it up on Thursday april 22 at TRX RV. Looking forward to camping with other heartland owners.
Chainsaw

Chainsaw

Lets Get Saskatchewan started

Is there anyone in saskatchewan with a heartland RV? We pick ours up on Thursday April 22.
Chainsaw//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon4.gif//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

loafer

Wow another Landmark in Canada
Very nice rig I am sure you will enjoy and yes there are lots of great folks in the Heartland family
Just follow this site and ask any questions here lots of helpful ideas from folks who have been there done that
Best regards
Bill from the west coast of Canada

Ellie

Re: Lets Get Saskatchewan started

We've had our 3670RL (2008) for almost three years and it is still a thing of joy and beauty! The Saskatoon dealer, not so much. Dragged it through the mountain passes to California this winter and it travelled well in spite of ice, slush and blizzard conditions. You need a honkin' big dually to pull this monster, in my opinion. We have an F450 King Ranch and it handles this trailer like there is nothing behind it, even going straight up the Continental Divide. Good luck with your trailer (and your dealer). Bighorns rule!

MurrayN.

How's it going eh? We have had our Sundance for one year now and have absolutely loved it. It has to be the ultimate bunkhouse. I can't wait until June when my seed business slows down and I can get to the lake. I wouldn't mind being in contact with other Heartland owners in Sask but my time is quite limited for any extra weekend reunions. We head to Radium Hotsprings the first two weeks of every July as we have an rv timeshare there. I have to say that we bought new in Saskatoon and had a bit of a stressful purchase experience but have had top notch service from the dealership ever since. There has been some turnover at the dealership in the last year now.
Hope you enjoy your new rv Chainsaw! Rv'ing is the best way to spend your summer up here. And you don't have to carry a handgun like our neighbours to the south just to make you feel safe!

argyll1st

He ! if any of you land locked guys fancy some time on the Island (Vancouver ) we would be pleased to see you out west, our Sundance sits here all on its own looking out at all these cougars !!!!

jbeletti

Hey Saskatchewanians (is that right?),

We'd love to have a Heartland Owners Club Chapter in Saskatchewan. We only need two things:
1. Club Members in Saskatchewan
2. A Club Member to emerge as Chapter Leader

So - who's a Club Member and lives is Saskatchewan? Let's have a roll-call. Reply here with your Club Number, what city you are from and what Heartland rig you have. This will give any potential Chapter Leader a sense of what sort of member base they will have.

Sound off :)

Jim

Chainsaw

`
Hey Saskatchewanians (is that right?),

We'd love to have a Heartland Owners Club Chapter in Saskatchewan. We only need two things:
1. Club Members in Saskatchewan
2. A Club Member to emerge as Chapter Leader

So - who's a Club Member and lives is Saskatchewan? Let's have a roll-call. Reply here with your Club Number, what city you are from and what Heartland rig you have. This will give any potential Chapter Leader a sense of what sort of member base they will have.

Sound off :)

Jim

HI Jim

I have registered for the club etc but have no idea as to memebrship number and all the rest, Have had no communication.
Chainsaw

jbeletti

`

HI Jim

I have registered for the club etc but have no idea as to memebrship number and all the rest, Have had no communication.
Chainsaw

Chainsaw,

I find no pending application from you. Sorry :(

I do prune partially incomplete applications from time to time but have not done so in a few weeks. Did you make it to the payment screen and pay? Thanks for helping me figure this out. If you did not pay, please go back and begin the process again - will only take a few minutes [link].

Jim

jbeletti

Hey Saskatchewan Heartland product owners!

Now that you have become an official Heartland Owners Club Chapter, it's time for you all to join the Heartland Owners Club :)

Click here to apply.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club