New Owner

Willym

Hi to everyone,

I am about to move from my Titanium to a Landmark. We were at our dealers (in Ontario) the other day for some parts and saw that he has changed over to Heartland after Glendale RV went out of business. My wife fell in love with the layout of the new Landmark Ontario model. I liked the neat outside features (levelling system, slam doors, power cord reel etc) This is the fourth time that we have been to this dealer for "parts" and ended up buying a new rig. We've always had excellent service from him and would highly recommend him to anyone. PM me if anyone wants details.

Bill M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum Bill! We have a couple of Canadian friends that currently own Titaniums. Nice rigs but I was never a big fan of their bedroom layouts. Enjoy your new Landmark.

loafer

Hey Bill
sounds like very expensive parts run LOL
I am sure you will enjoy that new Landmark

Regards Bill

Willym

We placed our order today, and actually went for the Rushmore with a QB. It's going to be a long 4-6 week wait now!

montanakid2

Welcome, Just wanted to say we also went for parts for our trailer and ended up with a 22Fb North Country .
I hope you enjoy your new purchase.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Congratulations! One question...a Landmark "Ontario"?? Is this a model exclusive to Canada? Never heard of it, and it's not on the website...

Is your dealer Erik from Morry's trailer sales just outside Hanover? If so that is where we ordered our new Big Horn 5 weeks ago. And FYI Erik designed the Ontario!

Willym

Yes my dealer is Eric at Morry's.

For information, the Ontario is the Landmark version of the Big Horn 3610RE, i.e. same layout, but with Landmark upgrades.