2011 Trail Runner 26FBQ

This is an awesome trailer, and we have already camped twice in it since taking deliver on April 5th. This is a cool thing since I live in Wisconsin and we are used to shoveling snow in April, sometimes.

I am hoping to meet fellow 26FBQ owners here to discuss any modifications, issues, or just plain fun that you have with your 26FBQ.

Thanks!
David

jimtoo

Hi deltafox5675, David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help and share their knowledge if needed.

I am sure you will enjoy your new unit and glad you have not had to get out the show shovel (what ever that is?:D) I'm sure you will meet some great people here and try to attend a rally in your area. Also check into joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

Rcman4u2

Hi David,

I just picked up my 26FQB last week. Did you mean 26FBQ or FQB? Mine has the queen bed in the front and bunks in the back. I have spent 2 nights on my farm in it and just love it. In between trips that is where it will be stored. Can't wait to get it on the road for some out of town stays.

I am going down this Thursday to spend a couple of days in it. I will be using 2 Honda EU200 generators to power the airconditioner. It will be interesting to see how long they run on a tank while powering the air.

So far no issues just really impressed.

Lowell

jimtoo

Hi Lowell,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Let us know how the Honda's do for you...and hope you enjoy many days of camping in your Trail Runner.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Briansurv

We just bought our 26FQB and are really excited about it. We had a small pop-up and moved into this because of our 4 small children. Still learning little facts like screens to prevent mudd daubers and roof vents and chemicals for tanks......feel like I'm back in school but a potentially fun school. Now if I could find a way to loose 2 timeshares I'd be overjoyed. Does anyone know the best RV club to join with kids? I've heard of the Thousand trails and KOA but that is all so I'm open to some good ideas.

jimtoo

Hi Briansurv,

Wow,,, another new Heartlander...Welcome to the forum and family.

We are members of Thousand Trails, just need to be careful of which plan you take.,,, I am sure there are others and someone will be posting more for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you have any Thousand Trails close to you they are running a special right now that is a really good deal. You can have a regional membership which will allow you to visit all of the campgrounds in that region. There is no cost for the membership except for the annual dues which is $499.00. Once a member you can camp for free (30 amp site) or $3.00 a night for a 30/50 amp site. You can stay for up to 14 nights at a time.

Some other membership camping organizations are Coast to Coast, RPI, ROD, AOR, Western Horizons. The are discount organizations also and they are Camp Club USA (through Camping World), Passport America, (both offer 50 percent off camping), Escapees, Enjoy America. Personally I think Passport America, and Camp Club USA are the most reasonable as is Escapees.

We got our Trailrunner 26FQB exactly 1 year ago and love it. We used it several times last year and had a blast. No problems so far seems to be a great travel trailer! Be Safe-Chris