TV option in the bedroom

ChopperBill

Anyone with the TV option in the bedroom? HELP! How to you unlatch the TV from the mount or pull it out to get to the connections? I cant seem to do it and the salesman didnt know.

mikeandconnie

I removed my last week in my Landmark, it was held in with one screw on each side of the covered plywood used for a mointing plate. I did have two bad cable connectors in the TV Amp.

mikeandconnie

I just looked at a 2010 Bighorn on line and it the same as mine. The TV and moint will come down in one piece and held up with two screws. Then every things is easy to get to.

Mike

ChopperBill

I cant even see two screws on this set up. The TV pretty much covers the whole compartment and I think you have to tilt it or pull it out to get at anything. It would not budge when I tried it. You can not get your hands behind it. Picking it up tomorrow and I am sure we can find someone that can get it out with out the use of C4.

ChopperBill

Well this got pretty funny! Jim sent me a note telling me about a lever to pull and it will remove off the latches. Got to the PDI and looked for a lever and could not find one. Asked just about everyone in the dealership and no one could remove it. So I really stuck my size XL hand up there to explore. Found something that swiveled down. Low and behold it was that lever Jim was talking about. Pulled it toward me and the TV came off its mount. There is a screw in the long lever and it wasn't tight and I guess when they installed it the thing swiveled up instead of down. Just glad I conquered the stinking thing!