New 3200es

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
My bride and I saw our first heartland products at a RV show 2 weeks ago. We were both impressed by the 3200ES. I know that the sundance is a new line, but would appreciate any feed back on problems. We really think that in this price range it would be hard to find a comparable product. As in all decisions like this the bride will make final decision. We wish all of you the very best and happy camping.
Randy

Loco

If you go to buy check it out real close. We have a 2007 Cyclone toyhauler and we love it but it had some real issues behind the walls and the under side. Heartland said they are on top of the Quality control Now, but only time will tell. I hope they are. Because if they are not they will not be around long. You can check out before and after pictures in the cyclone section of this forum of the troubles with our rig. I made all repairs myself so I over fixed them. Now we have a bullet proof rig now.:rolleyes:

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
fireflipper

RAndy
I don't know what part of Georgia you are in, but if you are close enough to take a drive to Knoxville, RV's For Less has a Sundance 3200es on the lot. It is real nice, you may be able to look at the web site if the pictures are posted.

Randy

New 3200

We went to the another RV show in atlanta today and looked at several different 5th wheels in the 32 foot, triple slide class. After we left we went down to Mcdonough RV and placed an order for the 3200ES. The Sundance was just more impressive to both of us. Thanks to everybody for there replies.
RandyNone

jbeletti

Congrats to you and your bride, Randy!

I hope it turns out to be everything you want in a trailer. Be sure to use a great PDI list prior to picking your unit up. In fact, consider sharing your list with your dealer or at least let them know that you are planning at least a half day for your own PDI after they contact you to tell you that they are done with their own PDI. If possible, try to stay in your trailer nearby right after pickup for a weekend. If anything pops up, you can head by the dealer before you pull your new baby home.

Congrats again and welcome to the family. There are over a thousand members here, of which over 280 are active and a few hundred are actual Heartland product owners. We're here for you!

Jim

Randy

I appreciate all of the responses to my questions. Jim, I certainly appreciate your advice about the PDI. This will be our 4th RV. The three previous were
two travel trailers and the trade is a fifth wheel on the Sundance. Loco I will go over the trailer with a fine tooth comb. Fireflipper, I am going to buy locally as I feel that we were quoted a fair price and trade in value. My bride and I are waiting to find out a delivery date
RandyNone