Looking for my Spare Tire Handle

mikeandconnie

Hello

I'm looking for the handle for to role my spare tire down. Does any one know where this is located or should be showed ? 2009 Landmark Pinhurst.

mikeandconnie

Hello Young Fulltimer,

I found the empty spot, It not there, I guess someone took it. We have 3000 mile trip next week and will just have to go without it. Do you know of any used part location for heartlands part?

Thanks again

2010augusta

Well Heartland does sell parts over the phone, just call the customer service # and ask for parts. The crank should be a fairly standard item, so you might try some of the local dealers and ask if they have a spare crank for a Lippert tire lift.

Riverman

It may be quicker/cheaper to go to a Harbour Freight or similar place and buy a socket and speed crank and build your own.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Unless they've changed the design for the spare tire crank fitting, you won't find what you need at Harbour Freight. This is what's on a 2009 BH3670. The same crank that fits the front landing gear fitting works on the spare tire. There is a second crank handle to operate the rear electric jacks manually. Mine was missing when I took possession of the rig, so I contacted my dealer and they gave me one. They also had to modify the rear jack handle a bit, since it was not machined properly to mate with the fitting.

View attachment 7872Spare Tire

View attachment 7873Rear jacks

View attachment 7874Front landing gear