canadian sundance want2b owners

rvgolfers

Hello out there...we have made our final decision on the 3000rk sundance. We know we want to order from factory and have not yet called, but would like to know the true story about how to, how much and how easy is it to bring one back through customs. wld appreciate some info...thanks

jimtoo

Hi rvgolfers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help and share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of our Canadian owners and friends will step in here soon and help you with the information you need.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Riverman

I don't believe that the factory sells direct to the public?
We bought ours through a Cdn. dealer so I can't help you with the border issues, but from what I've heard it is a minor inconvenience. A good American dealer should be able to walk you through this...or buy from a Cdn. dealer

We almost bought in the US, but we wondered if anything went wrong how difficult it would be to get it serviced here in Canada, so we bought in Canada from a dealer that came highly recommended by several other owners.

Dave012

Here's a different thread with some additional info: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/14579-Buying-in-the-US-and-exporting-to-Canada?highlight=

Hopefully the link works.

noobee

You can get all the info you need from the Registrar of Imported Vehicles. By following their guidelines, importing is a snap.