flat tire

tmcran

We are camped in Natural Bridge ,VA. As we were pulling into the RV park and setting up I noticed one of the RV tires was low. As I checked I could hear air coming from the tire. I checked and found a GM car key stuck in the side of the tire. I called Good Sam's and a truck was dispatched to change the tire.They arrived in about an hour. They did not have any RV tires. I called Camping World in Roanoke but they had no tires in I needed at Lee's Tires in Lexington. Only thing he has was turnpike tires made in the US by General Tires. But when ya need a tire ya need one.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Lucky you weren't on the freeway. You have had good luck so buy a lotto ticket. You will probably win LOL;);)

tmcran

Jim, you may be right. We had just gotten off I-81 and boy the traffic was bad and the road is up and down with very small shoulder. Going to buy lotto ticket tomorrow if they have them in Virginia.

noobee

We are camped in Natural Bridge ,VA. As we were pulling into the RV park and setting up I noticed one of the RV tires was low. As I checked I could hear air coming from the tire. I checked and found a GM car key stuck in the side of the tire. I called Good Sam's and a truck was dispatched to change the tire.They arrived in about an hour. They did not have any RV tires. I called Camping World in Roanoke but they had no tires in I needed at Lee's Tires in Lexington. Only thing he has was turnpike tires made in the US by General Tires. But when ya need a tire ya need one.

Time to invest in a spare!!!!!!!!!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I normally go to Discount Tire. They have a company (found under their location search) at the following.

Tire Kingdom They are about 34mi away but Discount Tire (Tire Kingdom) always have great tires and service.
Tire Kingdom
3901 Murray Place
Lynchburg, VA 24501
(434) 847-1273

Hope this is in time to help you.

BC

tmcran

I may have confused. I had a spare---problem was the tire that had the key stuck in it was ruined. I needed another tire for a spare. I checked on line for a Discount tire in Virginia and could not find one. I would have sure driven over to Lynchburg to get a tire.