New To The Forum

wil

Howdy, folks. Most people call me Wil, some call me "Old Dawg", but none call me late for supper (I'm usually the cook, ya see).

I'm well past the half century mark. One foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel at the rim of the abyss and the view from here is disconcerting.

I am a former student, pearl diver, cook, truck driver, firefighter, EMT, CEO, Town Fire Warden, mechanic, oiler, marine engineer and computer whiz bang. I'm a Bypass X3 survivor with one lung and a zipper chest. Just like Bill Clinton, but with more hair and conservative-libertarian leanings.

While we call Maine our home, mostly I sleep these days in an aluminum tube. And So It Goes ... I waste my time reading blogs and kvetching about the weather, playing with our Schipperke sidekick, Ignatz McGraw and waiting hand by foot upon my wife, the Queen of our Hovel, She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO). I have hazel eyes, gray hair and there is way more of me to love than any two people should have.
Everything else is subject to change.

jimtoo

Hi Wil,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Well,, it sounds like you been around the horn and back. Hope you have cleats on the shoes so you wont slip on the peel.

I hope you find the good information about the Heartland products you want and become a member of the Heartland family.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

montanakid2

Welcome , Hope your stay is long and fruitful as your past work History. As a fellow firefighter and EMS provider . I give kuddo's to you and your family.