Happy Trails.

Fordsd250

Just wanted to say so long and thanks for all the info I have received the past 4 years from this forum. As the old saying goes, nothing stays the same and we decided to sell the BigHorn and go with a Class A. It was one of those deals that if you are not interested don't look. Well we looked and the next thing you know we make a deal and change our RV. Thanks to everyone and hope everyone has a great summer.:angel:

cjbearden

Visitor
Roger and Karen

People after our hearts! We have talked about just such a move. Thank goodness, talk is all we have done. No looking!! If I win the lottery, sure; but, otherwise we will stay with our HL home.

Best wishes to you in your new travel experience. Whenever you see a HL, don't be a stranger.

C.J.

jimtoo

No need to run off. Your still welcome on the forum. Someone may need the information only you have about an 06 3500RL Bighorn.

And also, we will save a spot for you to tell us about your misadventures with the Class A. :D

Jim M

Well, We did just the opposite - We owned a newer Allegro Bus for 4 years, 40' , Diesel, 3 slides, all of the bells and whistles - AND we just sold it to a private owner and bought a 2009 Heartland Big Country 3300RL. We have had it for a little over a month and have taken just 2 short trips to get acquainted. WE WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THE BUS! We absolutely LOVE the BC with all of the extra room and the ease of handling (I have put this 5th wheel into many places that I could never get the Bus into). While the Bus drove beautifully, it was nothing like the 5th wheel. It's just like driving a Truck with your Wife and 2 puppies and nothing behind (after you get rolling, of course) (BUT - so was the Bus slow to get rolling). Anyway - my 2 cents (fwiw)