Raised Pin Box Cowling

Walkerstv

After lowering my Reese 20K Slider to the lowest possible setting I still had to raise the pin box one position to level my 2011 Cyclone HD 3010. Now the factory cowling doesn't fit... Is there a factory cowling available for the higher pin box setting or do I need to modify this one by removing a substantial amount of material from around the top of the cowling? If Modify is the answer are there any helpful hints on making it fit and what' the best cutting tool to use?

FYI... The spacing between the trailer and truck bed rails is still about 7 inches and now the trailer finally sits level. The 2008 Ford F350 just seems to sit high and I really didn't want to put spacers above the axles to raise the entire trailer since this mod seemed to make my last 5vr sway slightly.

gpshemi

My Ram3500 needs to have the axle lifted in order to sit level. Right now the coach to bed rail clearance is only about 5" which is a tad tight for me. The coach is already low in the back though. So if I drop the pin box down to add clearance, that will make the back of the trailer even lower. I already drag in my driveway. You F350 must either sit low, or your Cyclone isn't level. No?