Wash wax all by aero cosmetics

sgtbigb

This past week end I was camping at the Naval Air Station in Corpus Chirsti, Texas when I saw a Heartland Big Country park near. I went an talk to the owner and told him about the Owners Forum. He indicated he would check it out. I notice that his Big Country which was a 2008 was more shiney as mine which is a 2010. I told him that he must spend a lot of time waxing the Big Country. He said he uses a product call Wash Wax All by Areo Cometics. He show me the bottle and I got the web site and ordered the Starter Kit. This a first class kit:angel: Check out their web site at www.washwax.com:rolleyes:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
It sounds like pretty interesting stuff. Thanks for the link. We stayed ar Colonia del Rey RV Park, the other way on Waldron Rd. 3 years in a row. We really like that area.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I met a guy down in the Valley of Texas that recommended this same stuff to me. I haven't bought any yet, but probably will soon.

bighorn3370

Brunomisty, Did you get your kit yet? If you have and used it what was you opinion of this? I was thinking of getting it also but I wanted to know some feed back. Thanks Ernie

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
Brunomisty, Did you get your kit yet? If you have and used it what was you opinion of this? I was thinking of getting it also but I wanted to know some feed back. Thanks Ernie
Tried the wax and was not impressed with it. Going back to using the Nu Finish wax .

sgtbigb

This is not a wax, its a waterless washing product. Great for cleaning the RV without using camp site water. There is a waxing product, but primary a waterlee washing product. See web site!