GREAT experiance dealing with Goodyear tire company

Bobby A

For those of you that followed my last thread I will try to keep from being redundant so I'll keep it short, for those that havent, read my other Thread on Goodyear G614 tire question.

Called Goodyear per the advise of Jim Fenner and explained of my 4 tires that were so bad out of round they couldn't be balanced on a 1 year old coach.

When I arrived at this hugh Goodyear commercial fleet facility in Gainsville Florida, they had my paper work and claim info and without any haggleing in a short time later I left the place with 4 brand new G614 tires mounted and balanced under warranty. Had to pay a little but nothing compared to what 4 new tires would of cost. Goodyear has got my thumbs up and this place in Gainsville and the people working there are all top notch, I would highly reccommend them. Anyone need a phone number to this facility just PM me. Just passing along my experiance.

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the update. That's great news and good to hear. I'm sure it put quite a few folks at ease knowing that the situation was resolved quickly.