Arizona Here We Come Next Winter..

Joel

After going to South Texas the last few years, we've decided to try Arizona next Winter. Hopefully around Tucson area. Has anyone stayed there and would like to suggest a nicem and reasonable priced place?

We usually Winter in Rockport area and stay at Woody Acres there and love it.. www.woodyacres.us Because the price is reasonable and lots of activities. We tryed the valley for a couple years and found we like it further up the coast better..

We've never Wintered in Arizona and another couple wants to convoy with us there, so here we come.

Suggestions please.. Thanks..

stevebotts

For the past four winters we have stayed at a Roberts Resort called Pueblo El Mirage just west of Phoenix near Surprise. The resort is the best we have found. 18 hole championship golf course, large sites, every activity you can think of, and a fair price for what you get. A beautiful beach entry pool, hot tubs, exercise facility, great restaurant at the golf course. It is also very close to hiking and bike trails.
About three miles from SuperWalmart and lots of great restaurants. We have looked at lots of other resorts, but never found one we like as well.

aatauses

We were passing through Tucson and stayed in Valley of the Sun, just north of Tucson. It was ok for a few days, but not sure I would stay a season. the sites were a little small and tight, the pool and hot tub were very clean as were the rest rooms.
al

azbound

We have spent the past 4 winters in Gold Canyon, about 6 miles east of Apache Jct. There are 2 very nice RV Resorts in Gold Canyon. Gold Canyon Golf and RV Resort and Canyon Vista RV Resort.

DickO

Let me know what you like as far as activities in a campgroundl LOTS to do in Tucson. Parks like the Voyager has it all. Smaller parks like Western way have pool and a few other activities but near great hiking. Have lived in Tucson since 1996 and love the town.

PUG

Pug
I have stayed at the Voyager RV Resort on the South side of tucson for the last three years. Maybe a tad more expensive but very well maintained, clean, gated, more activities and hobby stuff going on then you can possibly use and close enough to town to have all the conveniences. Google Voyager rv Park, Tucson.