Water leaking out of side of shower

We love our North Trail 31 QBS, but we've really struggled with the water staying in the shower while in use. We are super-conscious about how the shower curtain and shower nozzle are positioned. I'm also confident in our leveling. My husband even put a shield on the side and the stupid thing simply won't stick. The slightest bump and it separates from the tub wall.

Any suggestions?

jimtoo

Hi ontheroadagain,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I do not have a North Trail, so I don't know about your shower problem,,,, :D maybe if you don't take it a shower it won't leak:D...NO<<< I didn't say that... did I? But really.. I'm sure some one will jump in here and maybe give you some help with suggestions.

Mean while,, enjoy the forum...:D

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our TT had a shower curtain in it. To keep it secured at the far end, away from the shower head, attach some self-stick velcro to it and the wall.

berger

We have the same rig. It is hard to keep all the water in the tub(kids). We tend to wipe the extra water up that collects around the top of the tub. I like the velcro idea.Our Shower walls need to be re calked but so far no major leaks.
Have a good 1