TV Mount bracket.

sdagro

Looking to buy another bracket for my extra TV. I have a 19" Jensen in the bedroom of my 3670. I need an extra mount(the part that mounts to the TV itself. I plan on mounting a 26" in my storage bay and need to purchase another of these components. Discovered today that the bracket is designed to move the bedroom and attach it to the mouint boom in the basement. Where is this part available to purchase. Couldn't find a manufacturer's name anywhere on any part of the bracket. Thanks in advance for your speedy reply. Steve A. Dagro

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We offer TV wall-mount brackets with additional wall-plates designed for quick and easy movement of the TV from location to location. These are found on our website at www.jensenrvdirect.com. However, Heartland may not have incorporated one of our wall-mount TV brackets in your coach. If this is the case, I recommend contacting your dealer or Heartland directly for assistance in obtaining an additional mounting bracket for your TV.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with your JENSEN or Voyager product.