condensation

kblasdel

Happy Spring everyone! I'm looking for a little input. We have a 2007 Sundance 3200es which is just right for us, however, last fall when we were camping on an very rainy, cool weekend, I noticed a LOT of water in the window well of the dining window one morning. I mopped it up with paper towels, but I seem to remember a post regarding condensation and some corrective actions to take for it. If I am remembering correctly, there was one member who said they have a dehumidifier (probably not a good option for me because of size, unless there is a compact model). Another member I believe said something about leaving a window open slightly to help with the problem. I don't even know if the windows can be replaced with thermopanes , but I don't think it would be something I would do at this point. Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

2010augusta

opening a wind or a roof vent will allow some of the water vapor trapped inside the trailer to escaps and not condinse on the windows.

We also use a dehumidifier inside our trailer since we live here in the northWEsT.

Get dual pane window would be a very expensive option, it would cost several $1,000s to buy the windows and have them installed.

kblasdel

I figured as much. I did go online and saw a small dehumidifier at Target. The reviews were good on it. Space is at a premium in my Sundance so I can't do a full size unit. The one I saw was only about $70. Worth a try I think. Thanks.