My 28BRS Changes

APT

I have been researching the North Trail 28BRS for my family. I like so much about it, although I prefer a little less weight. I have been looking at the Edge M22 too. One change I would like to see is to replace the dinette and cabinet/stools by the door with a larger U-dinette, or L dinette. Maybe the one from the 21FBS or 22FBS, whichever is larger and fits.

Does anyone know the size the the 21FBS and 22FBS dinettes? I know the Edge M22 is about 94" long, which I have seen in person and love for my family of 5.

M

Mcreech

Thanks for the suggestions, i wanted to let you know that the U-shape in the 21FBS and 22 FBS is the same 94" as the Edge

APT

Thanks, Mike!

Looking at some pictures, there probably is not enough room for the same 94" long dinette between the fridge and door, but I'd still like to see some kind of larger dinette instead. A competitor has this idea, not that the product as a whole is better.

2702SS.jpg

M

Mcreech

I see this...its an copy of the NT...and it still doesn't have a pull out bike rack- solid surface counter tops- Wide trax suspension - porcelain toilet.....NT is much better

APT

The North Trail models use better materials, are designed and assembled better, and have some better features than the above brand. Model to model, the NT has what you listed plus more storage. I just think something better could be done for dinette for a trailer than can sleep up to 9 people.

Maybe an L-dinette like this:
1_2768_103701_337781.jpg