tv antenna boost?

kinports

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out if my 2010 cyclone 3950 has a antenna boost. I did a channel search on all three tvs and got not one station. I then tried the same with the antenna up, again nothing. Maybe doing something wrong or maybe there is a boost button some where i cant find. Any help appreciated.:cool:

jimtoo

Hi kinports,

Yes,,, somewhere there is a signal booster. Should be near one of the TV mounting areas. Your TV should have a cable going to a wall mounted plate, it will have a small red light and a small button on it to turn it on. Not having a Cyclone I am not familiar with the setup.

Someone with a Cyclone will jump in here and get us up to date soon as to the location of the booster.

Jim M

Smokeyfl

I have a Razor but they are similar. The boost button on mine is in the bedroom. Push the button and the red light will come on. Make sure you are hooked up to the 'antennae" output at the wall plate.

RollingHome

kinports, I just had to re-find mine. I did the same steps you did and still no picture. Then I went looking and found on the bedroom ceiling a 2" x 3' white plastic plate with 2 antenna jacks on it. On this plate is a little 1/8" diameter black button. Press it in and a red LED will light. My TV picture came in crystal clear. Don't forget to turn it off because it will drag down the house battery. Tom

tcbrady

the power booster is located in the ceiling in the bedroom next to the t.v hookup above the chest of drawers. thanks

Mike Aplin

Yes, your booster is located up in the bedroom above your chest of drawers on the ceiling. There is a red button on a faceplate that you push. It is located on the ceiling. Thanks, Mike

mikeandconnie

I had the same results the first time I turned the TV on in our Lamdmark. The connector to booster was bad. I use the Satellite connection until I had time to replace it with a new one.

kinports

Hi all,
Thanks for all the help.I have found the button, it was hidden behind the bedroom tv just like everyone said.

thanks

Hello all, I am new here and the new owner of a 2010 Heartland North Country 32bhdd. I am looking forward to learning from you all on here. I am having only one issue with my antenna. Back in the rear is the bunk house and I have just installed a flat hdtv. I can't for the life of me get tv. I checked the booster, its fine. I have perfect tv on the front tv. Any ideas that might help. Thank you

Kevin

Riverman

Hello Kevin
You may need to pull both faceplates from the wall behind bedroom TV and at the back.
Our connections were loose, causing no signal to the rear.
Perhaps yours is the same??
Have you tried changing the input source on the TV?
Welcome to the forum BTW
Im sure some other troubleshooters will chime in and help resolve your problem.

Thanks Riverman, I have looked at everything. Seems as though the coax at the wall plate in the rear is not even hooked up. I should say, it is but acts like its not. I will just have to have the dealer look at it. I have only had it a week.