Exta insulation

digrman

WE are close to buying a 361 RW just wondering if there is extra insulation package available? How much heat does the fireplace give off? Is there a ceiling fan offered? Thanks

jimtoo

HI digrman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure someone will jump in soon with answers to your questions.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your questions regarding the 361RW. All Road Warriors come standard with the super insulation pkg. This includes three types of insulation. We have formaldehyde free spun glass insulation, 2" block foam insulation, and a vapor moisture barrier material under the bed/bath area as well as the front cap. We also have heated and enclose tanks for extended season camping. Let us know if you have any futher questions and we hope to see you in the Heartland RV family very soon. Take care, Mike

Mike Aplin

I'm sorry but i forgot to answer your question regarding the heat from the fireplace. The fireplace puts out 5,200 btu of heat and the fireplace is standard equipment as well. Thanks, Mike