Camper Signs

POCOHORSE

Troy & Tracy Chaddon
We are wanting to make a sign with our names to hang outside our camper. I'm sure there are many of you that have these. I'm looking ideas for our sign. I would like to have a wooden sign with some sort of pattern cut out and then use a wood burner or have a laser etch the names. If those of you that have them could provide some pics to give me some ideas, I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Tracy

k-f-Indiana

Here is a picture of ours (if it works). Our kids got ours at the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County, Indiana, but any festival or such where there are craft-type vendors would probably have them. And it sounds like you may be handy enough to do your own.View attachment 8061

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I went to the two crazy ladys and had them make me this sign. I put it up and with my flag most places I stay. The sign post was given to me by a friend.

Sign & Post..jpg Sign aand Flag..jpg

BC

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Our sign is a wooden sign cut out in the shape of the state of Tennessee with a dot where Harrison Tn is located and our names.camping 094..jpg

POCOHORSE

Troy & Tracy Chaddon
I like the idea of making the sign into the shape of the state you are from. Thanks for another great idea.

Tracy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We found a guy on the side of the road in Arizona making signs. We have our name and then the outline of Texas with a pine tree where we live (the piney woods of East Texas) It is multi-colored

lew2885

I've painted some of these signs on red cedar for several RVers; ours is in the shape of North Carolina and includes our dogs' names inside a bone shape. Also flowers and a star that shows our home site. I've done state flowers, hummingbird, bluebird, etc. If you want to see pictures, email me at ritalewis2885@gmail.com. I don't know how to attach photos to this message. I'm technologically challenged. lew2885, HOC1304.

PSF513

our sign, done by my DW, is a picture of our truck and camper with our names and homeport. nothing original, just hand made and means something to us.