Circuit Breaker

Clint

There is an upgraded 50 amp circuit breaker for the hydraulic slides that will eliminate the problem of a system shut down while the slides are being operated.
1- Does anyone know the name or part # for this breaker
2- Location of this breaker

Thanks for any and all comments

SmokeyBare

Many have switched the 50 Amp breaker to one rated for 80 Amp. To locate your breaker, follow the cable coming from the Hydraulic pump motor. The Red heavy wire running from the pump will end at a Breaker... many are attached to the rear wall of the front compartment.

Marv

Wharton

Who do we contact to get the circuit breaker? Lippert? Heartland?

We camp mostly in the winter in cold temperatures so we would like to change out the breaker before we have problems.

Thanks

branson4020

Icantre Member
Any auto or marine parts store will either have it on the shelf or be able to get it in short order. There is nothing RV-specific about this breaker.

lhetsler

If your unit is still under warranty, your dealer can change it for you, a pain to take it in though. The dealer changed mine while I was having other work. You won't necessarily have a problem. The breaker will blow and after two or three seconds come back on. If your breaker is not cutting off, you may not need to change it. Mine was cutting off evertime I moved the slides in or out. Check, you may even have the upgrade already.