Heartland reps

busted2341

Jim,
After reading the exchange between the factory and a Sundance owner I am compelled to write. I know this forum is a good thing for all of us, but it seems that the more product is put out there the more demeaning and silly answers to heartland reps go out onto the forum. I think it is great the Reps even answer the forum. Maybe it is time to post another notice that while some are not happy with the product at least we have people involved in the factory willing to read what problems there are and help address them. I have also felt the frustrations of problems, but it wasn't with this brand but another BIG name in the buisness.:cool:

RickNB

I am going to let this one slide for a bit and see where it goes. Dont want to ruffle any more feathers

Rick

busted2341

No ruffled feathers here, but go back and look at some other posts and you'll see what I was talking about. Not necessarily yours..by the way I like the pic, how can that be done? My camera download will not let me post such a big pic. I only get a thumbnail out of it.

RickNB

I think Jim has a good post on here someplace describing how to do the picture in your signature. I tried to find out how I did it and cannot figure it out now:( .

As for the questions to the factory reps I have lost too much time and frustration over that whole post and still to no resolve so I will just post any further questions in the general discussion area and save myself the frustration.

Have Fun
Rick

jbeletti

RickNB and busted2341,

Here's the link to the tutorial on How To Add a Signature. Included there is how to include an image in the signature.

At this time, you have to have your image hosted elsewhere in order for to use the
tags in a signature block. Once you store your image online somewhere, you can put the full URL to that image between the 2 image tags. Note that the end tag has a / in it. Plus both tags require the [] to be around them.

Jim

Last edited: