Pineapple Pie

f250dieseldad

Pineapple Pie

I make this at some rallies. Easy to make and tasty.

Ingredients

• Graham cracker pie crust
  • 16 ounces sour cream
  • 1 large box vanilla instant pudding (as packaged dry)
  • 16 ounce can crushed pineapple, mostly drained
  • Small container Cool Whip

Steps

• Mix by hand with spoon, pineapple, sour cream and vanilla pudding (dry) in a bowl
  • Turn out into pie crust and spread evenly
  • Top with Cool Whip
  • Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until set

Recipe by John Bylinski – Barnegat, New Jersey

Last edited by a moderator:

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Okay John, Kenny loves pineapple pie so now I have to make him one. This sounds pretty easy . Thanks anything to make him happy Kathy

katkens

Okay John, Kenny loves pineapple pie so now I have to make him one. This sounds pretty easy . Thanks anything to make him happy Kathy

Hmmm, did you say anything. I love pineapple cream pie and this sounds really good, thanks John......Kenny

skyguy

Ok I'm lost...

Do you add the box of vanilla instant pudding as a powder to the sour cream and pineapple? Or make up the vanilla pudding first, and then add the pudding to the mix???

Al

katkens-DW

the way it reads I would add the powder to the sour cream and pineapple if you make it up I would think it would not holed up with the sour cream and the pineapple. Thats what i thank anyway Kathy

jbeletti

Kat,

The pudding mix is "as-packaged - dry".

It is YUMMY! Make it for Kenny - I'm sure he's done something nice this year to deserve it :)

Jim

katkens-DW

Yes Jim he has as always he took good care of me when I hurt my knee last month. But lets not tell him that don't want him to get a big head. Kathy

katkens

I just wanted to let everyone know Kat made me the pie. It was really goood , this recipe is a keeper and think maybe even I can make this one . It truly was simple to put together and is fantastic for those who enjoy pineappple cream pies. Thanks again John for the recipe......Going for my second piece........Kenny

Last edited: