Mpg 186

brains77396

My local Houston dealer has a red stripe MPG for sale. They are listing it as a model 186, of which I haven't found on any web site anywhere. It looks all the world like a 183 to me. Slide, two bunks beds in the rear and dinette table up front. In the rear in front of the bunk beds is the half wall TV cabinet. Anyway, I think it would look good behind my brick red Nissan Frontier. I doubt if I would buy from them for they are three grand higher than two other dealers I have quotes from. For that kind of savings I would gladly drive a thousand miles to pick one up and start my vacation from there.

Ray Robinson

Landmark and Bighorn Sales
Hi Brains, my name is Ray Robinson and I am the Heartland MPG factory rep for Texas and a few other states. The 186 you saw is in fact a 183. When we first introduced the MPG, the model # was 186, and shortly thereafter we changed the model # to 183. There were a handful of MPG's manufactured under the 186 model #.
Please feel free to contact me if you are, or are not still in the market for an MPG! I'd be happy to visit with you and answer any questions you may have.
Ray Robinson
Heartland RV
574.370.4154 cell

Roger2

Ray Robinson and I am the Heartland MPG factory rep for Texas and a few other states.

Hi Ray,

I jusp purchased a new 186 from RV America in Aurora, CO but there was not owners manual. I downloaded one from Heartlands site but it seems to cover all RV's including their 5th wheelers. Is there one for just this mpg 186?

Roger