New Washington Owner

bbagwell

I am a new owneer of a 2011 RW395. Just waiting for delivery in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me the exact leght of the 12 foot garage. I know it says 12 foot but does that include any Factory bolt ons or just longest point?

jimtoo

Hi bbagwell,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure another owner and family member will jump in soon and give you the information your looking for.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy when you get it... the waiting is going to be hard. :D

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
bbagwell,
Welcome to the forum! I can't help you with your question, but I can invite you to bring your brand new toy down to OR to give it a try during June. Check out the Portal page under rallies and look at Winchester Bay, OR. It is a great way to meet new people and learn about your new Road Warrior.

Kristy

Riverman

Our Cyclone 3950 which also claims the 12' garage measures exactly 367cm inside with door closed.
That would be 144 1/2" for my American friends!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new purchase! Not to many of us Heartland owners in WA yet! We see a few come down from BC since we are near the border but seldom see any out camping! So far we really like ours!

Best wishes and Happy Camping!