Uh...is this thing on?

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Tap, Tap, tap...man let a guy's motosat blow away...and you can't find a d****d thing.

Yes, ladies and gents...he's back. Somewhat older, somewhat wiser..and a helluva lot less wealthy.

Get the women and children off the forum...I have returned.:p

jimtoo

AWwwwww Man,,, and it has been so peaceful....

Well,,, guess I will put my moderator mask on and stay tuned, cause I know somethings gonna happen.....:D :D

But,,, we have missed you Lefty... Welcome back!!!!

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Uh.....Lefty???? Whosat?
Been gone too long. Gonna stick around a while?
Still love yer meatloaf man.
Welcome back.

Peace
Dave

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well there goes the neighborhood again. Lefty loosey is back.

Are you still trying to look through peep holes in doors?

You still in Norfok.. I though once you got your new peg legs, the gold plated truck outfitted and the 4 wheel mansion all ready to roll you might head out on the road.
Well I guess I am going to have to come up and see if I can steal the peg legs and kick your new dog.. You do have a new dog don't you..

Catch you down the road.

BC

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
LEFTY... WHO.......??? I did know a grumpy old army guy by that name. Though he died. Well maybe just smells that way.

Well where the heck have you been.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The ice storm in February took out my motosat hence no internet. Took me forever to get someone to fix it...found a company right here in Norfolk that could have done it if I'd called them. The helped me convince Motosat that I still had warranty. Seems my dealer never sent the warranty card in and he could not be contacted by anyonr. The local company got Motosat to send me an entire rebuilt system. Everything on the roof is new except for the mount itself.

Stiil working on the leg...sigh...double sigh. But, we are getting there.

No new dogs...even missed Rodanthe. This new board is driving me crazy...and I still have 12,965 new messages to catch up on.

GETnBYE

I don't know you, but welcome back.
Your datastorm link says you "dropped off the map"........I guess if you are back you better update that thing.
:)
Nita

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I was wondering what happened to you. Figured you'd finally driven the VA to the point that they took out a contract on you.

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
I was wondering what happened to you. Figured you'd finally driven the VA to the point that they took out a contract on you.

Big brother is watching.

TSmag_1.jpg

Hey Lefty, I still can't find that hamburger press:mad:

cjbearden

Visitor
Hey Lefty, Welcome back. Isn't it nice to know you are so well loved? Hate to think what these guys would do if they didn't like you!! Take care. Hope to read soon that you are finally out and about - away from the VA. C.J.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hey Mike, how did you get that pix of lefty. Thats him waiting for the contractor that screwed up his coach. Thats our Lefty....hiding in the bushes. LOV YA LEFTY

JohnDar

Hey Mike, how did you get that pix of lefty. Thats him waiting for the contractor that screwed up his coach. Thats our Lefty....hiding in the bushes. LOV YA LEFTY

I hope that's not him. Without his Robo-leg on, if he fire's that 50-cal, he'll spin like a top.

JohnDar

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a Lefty Frisbee (patent pending). Some assembly required. Good to see you back, bud.