Slide Modification

plumberdude

Hi all
Well it has been a few months ago we posted we were going to change the living area. things have changed sence then.we winterized our rig in texas. with winter here in new mexico there is to much snow to play with. texas there is not.
We to the area to pick-up the rig and went to canton to install a new leg (now i will two motors.) we had the new leg in the rig in storage for two months. we get all set-up to install the leg-----you guess it the wrong side leg. We called Lippert and in just a few minutes they said that we order the correct leg they shipped the wrong leg. well we are now heading to spring rally so i told them to ship it to home in New Mexico. we had fun and meet some great people for our frist maiden voyage.
well back to the main part of this story. we removed the middle section and found three out of the four lag screws through the floor? suprise??:confused: called Heartland told them about our problem and they told who to contact here in new mexico and may 5th is the day i take it to them. so far all is well with the Heartland and their venders.
thanks for the ears
pat

Last edited: