Just purchased a new 2010 28RLS

bar20

Although I like the improvements on the 2011 models over the 2010, we purchased a new 2010 NT 28RLS today on a deal we just could not pass up. We got the dealer to give us an out the door price which included tax & license. Our sales tax rate is 9.75% which is substantial. I know we can't talk price here but I think we negotiated an outstanding price with the dealer. They got rid of a last year model and we got a model that suits our lifestyle. It ws a win-win for both sides. Plus they threw in several hundred dollars worth of extras. We pick it up in about two weeks and my wife and I are really looking forward to our first camping vacation in it.

Steve

jimtoo

Hi bar20,

If your happy,,,, I'm happy. That is what makes the world go round....if your happy with the deal and the dealer is happy, we have a new Heartland Family member and friend.

Just be sure and do a really good PDI when you go to pick up your new toy. Check every thing, water, electric, cables, drains, inside, outside... check it from top to bottom.

Mean while, enjoy the forum and hopefully the wait wont be to bad.

Jim M

irvin56

welcome to the family of friendly people.
loads of info on here.
many great ideas also
enjoy the trailer

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon!

Now that you are part of the family, its time to start thinking about meeting some of them. Check out the rallies in your area on the Portal page. We have one in Oregon in June, there is one near Sac. and one in Buellton in the fall.
Kristy