Interior decor/color question?

We have found a 2011 NT 21FBS at a local dealer here in Oregon. I love it, and have a deposit on it, but something has been bugging me. The cushions around the table are "breeze" and it seems the curtains and other decor is "coffee"...the bedspread, wallpaper border, curtains, etc. I love the breeze colors--but wonder if this is normal or if someone replaced the cushions around the table?

Any help is appreciated as I want to "seal the deal" on Monday.

Lisa from Oregon

jimtoo

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I don't know what the colors are, but someone will jump in here soon and give you the answer.

I am moving this over to the North Trail area, so hopefully more of the owners will see it.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

irvin56

ask dealer if they may have switched from another unit they have/had on site.
IF they don't/did not do a switch.
I would tell them to get ahold of Heartland and send out the right color cover and them switch them out.

If they want to sell it, they will do it.
I heard of one other unit that this has happened to. They were switched from one unit to another, Why they never said.

enjoy your trailer. WHEN you get it. make sure everything works, if not have them fixed before leaving lot.
ALso get them to show you how to manually operate slide and where the tool fits into.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi,
I'm the Oregon chapter leader for the Heartland Owner's Club. Its nice to see another member from Oregon! I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that we are having our second annual OR rally at Winchester Bay in June.

Here is the link to the info. There is no better way to meet new people and learn about our trailers than to go to a rally. There is lots of talking, eating, drinking, talking, eating, etc. //heartlandowners.org/../forum/images/smilies/angel.png We do have fun and we all have something in common which helps to break the ice if you don't know anyone yet. We've made some very good friends this way.

We hope you can make it, but even if you can't, have fun with the forum.

Kristy

M

Mcreech

I'm not sure without seeing pictures.....I can tell you that our bedroom package on all the decor colors are the same........So I can tell you the bedroom is correct.....
Mike C