Just Picked Up 2011 Cyclone 3612 Whoo Hoo!

My wife and I just picked our new 3612 and hauled her from Danville VA to Fort Story RV Park, camped last night and we are completely satisfied with Heartland's product!

For the last two years been camping in a Victory Lane 28SRV which was good BUT the Cyclone 3612 is great! Pulled easy on the "saw tooth" VA 58 to the coast and slipped into the tight Ft Story Park with no headaches. We looked at a lot of 5th wheel toy haulers before choosing the Cyclone and I can now say we made the right choice.

RV Outlet in Ringgold VA was great, installed all the options we asked for, 2nd AC Heat Pump, it's a must with this large a coach on the humid VA coast. We also added slide awning toppers to keep trash out when setting up in woods. The only thing we'll change out soon, is swap the tires and wheels for 17.5" HD set-up.

I can't figure out how the couch works in the main slide, I see it plugs in and has a folding mechanism...but no visible switch. Anybody know how this works?

Livin' Larger!

Thanks, Chuck

Just back from Afghanistan.

jimtoo

Hi Chuck,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure someone with the same couch will jump in here soon and give you the answer.

Thanks for your service to our country.

Enjoy the forum and travel safe.

Jim M

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Dirt_sailor.... I also want to give you a very heartfelt thank you for your service!

2010augusta

Chuck, i believe your couch is the same as ours.

Simply grab the back of the couch and pull towards the front and the entire back should fold forward and revile the air mattress, which has a built in pump, hence the plug.

Do this maneuver slowly as some people have had the air mattress tear as the couch is opened.

If the Cyclone uses a different couch some one else please correct me.

robnmo

Chuck

Yep just grab the top of the back of the couch (grab below the cushion backs) and just pull forward it will unfold for the air mattress. We love our 3612 also, it pulls unbelievable, we're currently 30 mile from the factory to have some repairs done first thing in the morning. Things we've found so far is a gap between the side wall and floor in the bedroom (that's the reason for our factory trip tomorrow), the shower door leaked on the hinge side (just removed some excess caulking and put caulking in a spot they missed), a blind mounting bracket has pulled loose from the wall (we'll fix that with a jack nut and bolt) we lost the FM antenna (after using loctite on it, they said they'd take a look at it tomorrow also) and on our trip up to Northern Indiana today, a screw in the door track of the slider door between the bathroom and bedroom has worked loose extending down into the track, so the door won't open (can see the screw, and was gonna fix it ourselves but since it'll be @ the factory tomorrow morning, we'll let them take care of it.........hope fully they'll put a little silicone on it when it goes back so it won't work loose again. All in all, simply minor stuff (other than the floor gap, that's a little concerning to us) but nothing in our opinion we would consider major. We love it and like you I think we looked at every toyhauler made, we're glad we chose the Cyclone. Be safe and Enjoy

porthole

Retired
We'll be going right by you tomorrow over the bridge. Congrats a good luck with the new trailer. You just missed a Heartland Rally about 100 mikes south. We could have used another Cyclone here!

plumberdude

hey there dirt sailor'
frist thanks for keeping our butts safe over here welcome home.
second con-grats on the new toy, what are we going to put in it?
we have 09 3914 with two motorcycles in it. honda goldwing trike(wifes) 08 ROAD-GLIDE (his)
have fun maybe see ya at a rally or two.
goodluck
pat-lori

bhoth

We want to hear all about your new 3612! I am ready to order one but had a slight bump in the road when I got laid off from my job a month ago so need to get a new job first!

robnmo

We want to hear all about your new 3612! I am ready to order one but had a slight bump in the road when I got laid off from my job a month ago so need to get a new job first!

Soon as you can get one, go for it, we love ours

bhoth

Good luck in your job quest!

Thanks Willym, if you know anyone looking for a Senior Project Manager with over 15 years Healthcare IT, and the last 6 in Healthcare Implementation Project Management, let me know!