Need info. on Nashville Rally

jpajax

Since I am new at this, do I have to have a separate registration at the KOA in nashville for the site. I am registered to go to the rally onsite but I do not know if I have a camping site in nashville. When I contacted the KOA, they told me Heartland had the sites. Does paying the registration fee guarantee me a camping site or is this a separate fee?

Listenig to the other campers at SC I got confused about if I done this thing right. Some said I had to make my own reservations at the KOA and pay a separate registration fee. I knew I had not done this so that is why I am asking.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Need info. on Nashveille Rally

If you registered and paid for the rally, that fee includes your rally nights camping. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
However, if you plan on early arrival or longer stay you will need to reserve and pay for those extra nights, with the KOA.

Peace
Dave

jpajax

Thanks for the fast reply just got phone with Jim and he confirmed that everything is ok on his end.

loafer

What Dave said,look forward to meeting anoyhr Heartland family member

peace out
Bill

jpajax

All that was lost is found so everything is fine now thanks Jim Beletti for all your help.

I talked to my sister in law in Nashville and she said that the campground was really hit bad. We are wondering if there is any info as we have registered for a separate camp site and would like to join in for whatever activities and of course pay the fee if all is still go.
Mike and Joyce
2010 cyclone 3950

jnbhobe

charliemike;Read the last few posts I think Jim had a cancelation you should register on the wait list. or call Jim B. or e-mail him he likes that better. Hope to see you in nashville