Factory Installed Options

pbirdsong

<!-- message -->We recently purchased a barely used '08 and would like to know what optional equipment was installed when it was manufactured. I have sent 2 emails to Heartland with no response received. Does anyone have a factory contact name that I might communicate with either by phone or email? Thank you.
Paul Birdsong
Spring Branch, TX <!-- / message -->​

jimtoo

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Have your VIN and Brand and model number, any other information you know about the unit handy and call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They should be able to help you.

I did remove your post from the blog section and edited your post to remove all the unnecessary links leading back to the blog section.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

pbirdsong

Thank you for the "welcome" and for your help. The forum really looks like a great knowledge/information sharing site.

Paul B.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
pbirdsong, I have an 08 Bighorn. Your 3055, is a very popular model and if you ever have questions on your rig this is the right place to be. Plenty people got em and plenty people can help you out.
When we bought ours, this is a list of the available options at that time.
*2nd A/C or wiring for one
*Deluxe pillow package
*Fireplace
*Desk chair
*Gel Coat exterior
*Generator pkg, or pre wired
*Trail Air pin Box
*Counter extension
*Larger refer
*Slide Awnings
*Goodyear tires.....and if you have Mission tires, it would be in your best interest to get new tires
*Aluminum wheels
*Fantastic Fan in the bedroom
*Queen size bed.....King is standard
*Electric rear stabilizers
So, you can look around and see if any of these apply. This is from memory, but I think I have them all listed. Memory????

Peace
Dave