rails and rings

bob hyder

Hi Scott,

I would like to purchase extra tiedown rails and rings for the garage area of my cyclone. I've asked the dealer to order them for me. I want the same ones that came with the trailer so that I can interchange them as needed. So the dealer has to order them from Heartland. I've been told that he has ordered them and that he is waiting on Heartland to send them. It's been about 3-4 weeks and still no word. The dealer says he's contacted Heartland several times to no avail. Is this the case? Or is my dealer not telling me the whole story? By the way, I've been waiting for 5 months for a part for my oven and he uses the same excuse, Heartland hasn't sent it yet. Any help/info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Scott

Let me know your VIN# and dealer and I will find out exactly what the story is for you - and get you your parts.

ST

bob hyder

Hi Scott,

Here is our serial number: 5sfgf38367e002536. And the dealer we bought the unit from and have been working thru is Funtime RV inc. 18605 sw, Pacific dr. Tualatin, Or. 97062. Phone number is 503 925-9620 or 866 925-9620. I have been working with Brad in the service dept.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bob Hyder

Scott

Here is what my parts manager said:

"Scott,
I have found the order for the tie down tracks and rings, was received on Mon. the 18th. The order shipped out today Sept. 25. That's one week. I have nothing to indicate that this order has taken almost a month to ship. As far as an order for an oven part, I do not show one, but we usually have a dealer get specific oven parts through DTI or some other local shop, as we just purchase complete ovens. I will call the dealer and see if I can get some more info on that for you.
John"

Let me know if you want us to do anything else. The Rings should be there in a couple of days, and I would ask them about the oven parts (maybe ask to see the actual order and the Heartland confirmation - as we send back confirmations on EVERY parts order fax we receive).

ST

bob hyder

Thanks Scott,
I'm glad to know that the rails and rings are on their way. I kinda figured as much about the oven part. I've asked the dealer why they don't just get the part locally and I've gotten "it's ordered". Last time I talked to them, I suggested that I'll replace the stove assembly and they said "ok" they'll get reimbursed. Not sure which way to go. But thanks for the info.
Bob