New 21FBS Member In Georgia Bulldog Country

bozo

:cool: Getting our new 2011 21FBS around 5/13 they say. Man we can't wait. The wife would leave today on our first outing if she could. Thanks to all for the conversation we have read on the forum it has helped a great lot. As we say in the south HOLDIT NAROAD :D " GO DAWGS "

2004 GMC ( Georgia Mountain Climber ) 4X4 Z71
2011 North Trail 21FBS

jimtoo

Hi bozo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed. Just ask and someone will answer.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

fishrag_1

bozo,
Welcome! You will love the 21FBS. We have had our for over a year and wouldn't trade for anything. Check out www.northtrailtalk.com. Exclusively for NT travel trailer owners. Great folks and great information. welcome again and enjoy!

chrispitude

bozo,
Welcome! You will love the 21FBS. We have had our for over a year and wouldn't trade for anything. Check out www.northtrailtalk.com. Exclusively for NT travel trailer owners. Great folks and great information. welcome again and enjoy!

Hi fishrag,

I looked around that forum and it looked pretty dead (lots of "last posts" in 2009). I am probably just not finding the active threads. Can you point me to the action?